All applications for student registrations must include the following documentation:
1. Proof of Age [24 P.S. §13-1304: CASD Policy 201]
- Original or certified birth certificate or;
- Passport or;
- Original or certified baptismal certificate, if date of birth is indicated.
2. Immunization Records [24 P. S. §13-1303a; CASD Policy 201]
- Certificate of Immunization.
Students who are not immunized as required by the Pennsylvania Department of Health,
or who are not medically or religiously exempt may not be admitted to school.
3. Proof of Residency* [24 P.S. §13-1302; CASD Policy 202]
Application for registration must be accompanied by one (1) proof of residency from List 'A' and two (2) proofs of residency from
List A (one (1) of the following):
1. Fully executed current residential lease and/or;
2. Recorded deed and/or;
3. Mortgage settlement documents (s) or mortgage payment book.
List B (two (2) of the following):
1. Valid Pennsylvania driver's license with current address and/or;
2. Valid vehicle owner's card with current address and/or;
3. Utility bill (provided within 30 days if newly moved) and/or;
4. Valid Pennsylvania identification card and/or;
5. Check stub from wages, public assistance or social security issued within the past 30 days and/or;
6. Letter from employer verifying address on employment records.
*If you reside with another family in the Coatesville Area School District, please complete a Multiple Occupancy Form which must be notarized (obtained under the forms link)
4. Parent Registration Statement [24 P.S. §13-1304a; CASD Policy 218.1]
- Parent Registration Statement attesting to whether the student has been suspended or expelled for offenses involving drugs or alcohol, weapons or violence.
The above mandated documents shall be presented at the time of registration and filed with the school district prior to any child being accepted as a student.