Welcome to the Coatesville Cyber Academy Website!
The Coatesville Area School District (CASD) is pleased to announce that we have expanded our online opportunities for grades K-12, enabling students a full-time and blended cyber option with all the services the CASD has to offer.
We understand that children have different learning styles and that in today’s environment it is imperative to provide options. We are committed to making sure that each child’s educational experience is rewarding and successful.
The Coatesville Cyber Academy is proud to offer, for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Common Core Curriculum offered through Accelerate Education and taught by Coatesville Area School District regular and special education teachers.
- Access to teachers via Zoom and in-person at the Drop-In Center located behind North Brandywine Middle School.
- The ability to be 100% asynchronous or to participate in live instruction with their teachers via Zoom.
- Teacher-As-Mentors: Each family will be assigned a teacher who will serve as mentor to their student, who will assist them in achieving academic success and meeting their goals for the future.
- The opportunity to participate in Coatesville school clubs, sports, performing arts and all available student services.
Additionally, students who complete graduation requirements through the Coatesville Cyber Academy will receive a Coatesville Area High School diploma!
We would appreciate the opportunity to share all we have to offer and we feel strongly about what we can provide. We encourage you to learn more about the many benefits to the online learning option provided by the Coatesville Cyber Academy. I am here to answer any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Current CASD students who would like to transfer to the Coatesville Cyber Academy for the 2021-2022 school year should complete the commitment form by clicking here.
New or returning students to CASD who would like to register in the Coatesville Cyber Academy for the 2021-2022 year should complete a registration form by clicking here.