Through a partnership with Brandywine Virtual Academy (BVA), a PDE-approved and highly recognized offering of the Chester County Intermediate Unit, the Coatesville Cyber Academy is proud to offer:
- Over 200 courses, including elementary through high school Honors, AP and NCAA-approved, focused on 21st century learning skills.
- Locally based, highly qualified, PA-certified regular and special education teachers dedicated to individual student success.
- An array of student supports, including student-assigned teacher assistants and advisors, a virtual office for real-time, one-on-one support, a technology help desk and a brand-new BVA drop-in center for students to receive one-on-one guidance from teachers and teacher assistants.
- STEM Your Future program for grades 6-12 that provides monthly live STEM activities.
- Online STEM Academy for high school students.
- The opportunity to participate in Coatesville school clubs, sports, performing arts and all available student services.
Additionally, students who complete graduation requirements through the Coatesville Cyber Academy will receive a Coatesville Area High School diploma!