Welcome to the Business OfficeThe Business Office supports the achievement of the School District's mission, goals, and objectives by managing the District’s financial affairs. It also provides information and analyses for sound decision-making and management. The Business Office:
- Provides management oversight and financial accounting district-wide.
- Ensures financial compliance with federal and state audit regulations.
- Supports the school board, superintendent, and administrative team by providing sound financial management, guidance, financial planning documents, and accurate accounting records.
- Coordinates budget planning.
- Oversees payroll, facilities, food service, tax collections, child accounting, and transportation.
For Questions about Tax Bills, Tax Payments, and Tax Certs: Contact Berkheimer at 610-599-3143
To Reach the District's Business Office: Call 610-466-2400
Business Office Lori Diefenderfer Director of Business Administration Ext. 82409 Mary Friedberg Executive Administrative Assistant Ext. 82428 Michelle Kelly Assistant Business Manager Ext. 82449 Karen Ambrose Purchasing Coordinator/Fiscal Services Specialist Ext. 82435 Lorie Dunlap Accounts Receivable Ext. 82402 Pam Kiley Accounting/Grants/Federal Programs Ext. 82481 Tami Kirby Payroll Secretary Ext. 82410 Catherine Lark Accountant Ext. 82442 Eufy Lopez Bookkeeper Ext. 82419 Julia Peachey Assistant Bookkeeper Ext. 82422 Operations/Facilities Dan Pellegrin Director of Operations and Facilities Ext. 82452 Amanda Britton Facilities Ext. 82452 Transportation Lucia Miletto Transportation Supervisor Ext. 82504 Tracy Foster-Porter Transportation Specialist Ext. 82418 Pauline Vannicolo Transportation Secretary Ext. 82421 Food Service Erin Robinson Supervisor of Food Service Ext. 82405 Brenda Wolf Food Service Secretary Ext. 82404 Tax Collection Customer Service Berkheimer 610-599-3143