Welcome to the Business OfficeThe Business Office supports the achievement of the School District's mission, goals, and objectives by managing the District’s financial affairs. It also provides information and analyses for sound decision-making and management. The Business Office:
- Provides management oversight and financial accounting district-wide.
- Ensures financial compliance with federal and state audit regulations.
- Supports the school board, superintendent, and administrative team by providing sound financial management, guidance, financial planning documents, and accurate accounting records.
- Coordinates budget planning.
- Oversees payroll, facilities, food service, tax collections, child accounting, and transportation.
Business Office Staff
Phone: (610) 466-2400
Chuck Linderman Interim Director of Business Administration Ext. 82403 Ed Smith Interim Director of Business Administration Ext. 82403 Matt Flannery Interim Director of Operations Ext. 82465 Mary Friedberg Executive Administrative Assistant Ext. 82428 Michelle Kelly Assistant Business Manager Ext. 82449 Lori Diefenderfer Accountant Ext. 82409 Lorie Dunlap Accounts Receivable Ext. 82402 Kathie Heckert Payroll Secretary Ext. 82442 Pam Kiley Accounting/Grants/Federal Programs Ext. 82481 Tami Kirby Payroll Secretary Ext. 82410 Eufy Lopez Bookkeeper Ext. 82419 Gail McDonald Facilities Secretary Ext. 82417 Julia Peachey Assistant Bookkeeper Ext. 82422