Message from CASD School Board
In August 2020, the CASD School Board transitioned to BoardDocs to conduct its business in a more streamlined and efficient manner. It is also environmentally friendly as it facilitates a paperless process.
To access School Board and Committee agendas in BoardDocs, use this URL (Click Here), or visit our website www.casdschools.org => School Board Channel => Board Docs.
BoardDocs opens on the Welcome Page. There, you will see a link to the next Featured Meeting(s).
To view past Board meeting agendas:
- Click on “Meetings” on the light gray bar (under the black bar). This will bring up a column on the left.
- Click on “2021” or “2020” to view a list of past meeting agendas.
- Click on the date of the agenda you’d like to view. This will bring up the agenda information on the right.
- Click on “View the Agenda.”
- To view another past Board meeting agenda, click on “Meetings” on the light gray bar again. Repeat steps 3 and 4.
To view past Committee meeting agendas: Click on the building icon on the black bar (right side) and select a Committee meeting type from the dropdown menu. Options are: Education, Finance, Operations, or Policy. Repeat steps 2 through 4.
To search for a specific topic: Click on the magnifying glass icon on the black bar. Put your cursor in the Search box, type in a search term, and hit enter. To close the Search box, click on the “x” about halfway down the left side of the screen.