• P-EBT Information for Parents/Guardians - click HERE

    COVID-19 Meal Information: Update for SUMMER

    Regular year meal distribution will end on June 10, 2020.

    The CASD Food Service Team will continue to provide meals, distributed each Wednesday throughout the summer (6/17 - 8/26). Meals will be distributed from ONE central location, at the Coatesville Area Senior High School, 1445 East Lincoln Highway, Coatesville, PA 19320. If you would like to participate in summer meals, you MUST pre-order at HERE.

    Once you've pre-ordered, please pick up your student's meals between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. from CASH, on the selected dates. Please note: if someone is picking up meals for you, please give them the correct "Parent Name" - they will not be able to pick up if your name is not on the list.



    COVID-19 Información sobre comidas: Actualización para VERANO

    La distribución regular de comidas del año regular finalizará el 10 de junio de 2020.

    El equipo de servicio de alimentos de CASD continuará proporcionando comidas, distribuidas cada miércoles durante todo el verano (6/17 - 8/26). Las comidas se distribuirán desde UNA ubicación central, en la Escuela Secundaria Para Mayores del área de Coatesville, 1445 East Lincoln Highway, Coatesville, PA 19320. Si desea participar en comidas de verano, DEBE reservar en HERE.

    Una vez que haya reservado, por favor recoja las comidas de su estudiante entre las 10:30 a.m. y las 12:30 p.m. de CASH, en las fechas seleccionadas. Tenga en cuenta: si alguien está recogiendo comidas para usted, por favor déle el "Nombre del Padre" correcto - no podrá recoger si su nombre no está en la lista.



  • Food Service Department 

    BREAKFAST (AKA: the MOST important meal of the day)
    is served at every school. 
    Start the day right, and fuel your mind!  

    News Flash All students enrolled in Coatesville Area School District schools will be eligible to receive breakfast and lunch at no charge to your household in the 2019-2020 school year. This added benefit is a result of our participation in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP). No further action is required of you to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. Every student will be able to participate in these meal programs without paying a fee or submitting an application.

    Need a Refund Application? If you are a graduated senior, or have moved from the school district and have a remaining balance in your food service account, please complete the following Refund Application for a refund or to make a donation.

Contact Us

  • Nondiscrimination Statement                                                                                          

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    • 1. Mail:And Justice for All Poster
    • U.S. Department of Agriculture
    • Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    • 1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    • Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
    • 2. Fax:
    • (202) 690-7442; or
    • 3. E-mail:
    • program.intake@usda.gov
    • This institution is an equal opportunity provider.