The Caln Teachers and Staff are ready to go for an exciting and successful school year.
1. Sleeping for 7-8 hours each night is very important for a great school day.
2. Eating a healthy breakfast helps the brain work well.
3. Bringing a healthy snack and water each day will help keep your brain working.
4. Getting to the bus stop or school on time gets the day started right. School Start Time is 9:15 a.m.
5. Reminder to submit any notes or information pertaining to absences or pickup. School Absence Information can be emailed to CNattendance@casdschools.org. School End Time is 3:45 p.m.
6. In an emergency, we ask you to call the office before coming to school. Information will be communicated to families via school messenger.
7. Keep open communication with teachers and staff.
8. Check phone messages and email messages regularly for important information.
9. Read the Monday Morning Message for important updates and information.
10. Talk with your students about what they are learning!