Dear Parents, Staff and Community Members,
The board meeting on March 24th, 2020 will be held virtually and can be viewed on YouTube. Access to view the live stream will be public and the link to bring up the stream can be found on the district homepage, left-hand column, under “Announcements”. The stream will go live and can be accessed beginning at 6:30pm without sound and the board meeting will begin at 7:00pm on March 24th.
In accordance with board policy 903, the board will accept public comment for the March 24th school board meeting that is being held virtually. Anyone wishing to make public comment may do so by submitting their comment including their name, address, and group affiliation, if applicable. Comments can be submitted via email to email@example.com no later than 5pm on Monday, March 23rd.
This week Monday, March 23rd - Friday, March 27th, we will be holding a virtual spirit week. Please participate and either tag us in your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter photos, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to share! Here are the themes:
- Monday - Pajama Day: send us your coziest shots!
- Tuesday - Pet Pals: send us shots of your pet or stuffed animal helping you study!
- Wednesday - Wacky Wednesday: Send us shots of your tackiest, most clashing attire.
- Thursday - What ya reading? Send us a photo of the current book you're reading.
- Friday - School Spirit Day - Show us your Coatesville spirit by wearing red and black or your favorite spirit-wear.
We will be changing the hours for meal distribution. Meals will be distributed from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM.
Meals will be distributed at the following locations:
- Caln - 3609 Lincoln Highway
- CASH - 1445 Lincoln Highway
- Scott - 800 Olive St.
- Benner - 545 E. Lincoln Highway
- Holy Tabernacle Church - 533 Coates St.
- Little Chef (West End) - 152 Strode Ave.
- South Coatesville Borough Hall - 136 Modena Rd.
- Modena (Veteran’s Constructions) - 12 Union St.
- Coatesville Flower Shop (in place of Olivet)- 259 Lincoln Highway
- Blue Spot Laundry (Sadsbury Township) - 2981 Lincoln Highway
- Bigfoot Automotive (Westwood) - 1391 Valley Rd
Also, meals will continued to be dropped off to Regency Park Apartments and Indian Run. If we add any other distribution points over the weekend they will be added to our website message on Sunday.
Parents and students, thank you for remaining engaged with your schools this past week. Your words of encouragement to our staff have been incredibly meaningful. Thank you for your support, patience and flexibility. Working together, we can keep our community healthy and safe. Looking forward to everyone showing their Red Raider Spirit this week.
Dr. Rick Dunlap