Phone: 610.383.3785 ex.27531
Degrees and Certifications:
Masters of Counseling Psychology from Arcadia University with a concentration in School Counseling
Mrs. Diana Woodard
Elementary School Counselors provide intervention & referral services for those students/families who are experiencing difficulties in their lives which interfere with their academic achievement. School Counselors also help implement a comprehensive school counsling program that is designed to help foster positive changes in student behavior & student learning.
School Counselors Support Children by…
- Promoting a safe school environment where students can learn.
- Assisting students in learning how school performance relates to future careers.
- Developing and delivering classroom guidance lessons that teach skills such as resolving conflicts and respecting others.
- Providing support during a personal crisis.
- Teaching the critical skills needed for academic, personal & career achievement, social, organizational & coping skills.
- Working with students on attendance issues.
- Counseling students individually and in groups
- Working with building teams to design interventions to improve student success.
- Orienting new students.