Every Day Mathematics (EDM4) K-5
The Coatesville Area School District adopted Every Day Mathematics series in 2015. Each lesson helps to build conceptual understanding, application, skill practice, and the integration of mathematical practices. Click here to access Everyday Math Parent Resources.
College Preparatory Math (CPM) Middle School/HS
- Students learn ideas more permanently when they are required to engage and re-engage with the ideas for months or even years.
- Students learn and retain math concepts more deeply when they are grounded in problems, often from the real world.
- Students learn ideas more deeply when supported by established, effective study teams.
- Students will engage in learning in study teams that are guided, supported and summarized by a reflective, knowledgeable teacher.
- When students and stakeholders embrace a growth mindset, they understand that mastery takes time, effort and support.
- Assessing what students understand requires more than one method and more than one opportunity.
Grade 6 CC1 http://cpm.org/cc1-table-of-contents Grade 7CC2 http://cpm.org/cc2-table-of-contents CC2/CC3 Combination of CC2 & CC3 Lessons Grade 8 CC3 http://cpm.org/cc3-table-of-contents Algebra I http://cpm.org/algebraconnections Geometry http://cpm.org/geometryconnections
Begin 2015-16 Algebra I http://cpm.org/algebraconnections 2015-16 Geometry http://cpm.org/geometryconnections 2016-17 Algebra II http://cpm.org/a2c 2016-17 Pre-Calculus (9/10) http://cpm.org/pct Calculus http://cpm.org/calc
Students who began CPM in Algebra I and Geometry in HS will continue through Calculus.
Standards for Mathematical Practice K-12